Sunday, October 26, 2008

Nutrition Lab Write-Up



-How healthy a daily diet do you think this is? Why?
This is basically a pretty healthy diet.... until you get to the beer. Bad day to do this lab!! Who is the heck drinks that many beers in one day anyway? Grr. I focused all day on eating healthy and then totally blew it when a bunch of friends came over. Thank God I drank 160 oz. of water that day.

-What would you change about this day's eating, if anything?
I would obviously change all the beer intake and I would try to get more whole grains in. Pizza isn't so bad when it is just a small piece like the one I had, but I would be better if I would have had whole wheat crust and veggies on the pizza.

-Do you find this kind of nutritional tracking helpful? Why or why not?
I really like this type of nutritional tracking. In fact, I had just started a food journal a while back to help me think about the things I eat. If you can look on paper at what you have had during the day, it is easier to make a decision about whether or not you really need a cupcake in the evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home