Sunday, September 21, 2008

Self/Unit Evaluation

Wow! This class if tough if you don't keep up with it! Unfortunately, I lost my father-in-law to pancreatic cancer the first week of the semester. Al Sanchez was only 50 years old and had just received his diagnosis just 5 weeks earlier. Chapter 19 was interesting to study. I'm also quite nervous now, knowing that my husband has a 50% chance of inheriting the gene that caused my father-in-law to have this cancer. Scary. Anyhow, after being out of town for over a week, I found myself scrambling to catch up on school and work. With fewer deadlines than my other classes, I found myself further and further behind in this class. I have scrambled to finish this section. I know it is not my best work, but it showed me what to do better for the next section. I will need to set weekly deadlines for myself in order to finish on time. I was disappointed with my lack of attention to the Cell Model project. I realized too late that I only completed a portion of the assignment! Aaaarrggghh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home